Beantwoord

p30 pro delivery

I ordered the p30 pro in store today, will the phone actually be available to pick up on the 5th April? I am leaving the country on the 9th so I desperately need it before then.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 30 maart 2019, 13:33

Hi @Isabel123,

I have adjusted your username, since this was your phone number. Keep in mind that this is a public community, so everyone can (ab)use your personal info. So don't place any personal data in public messages.

Now back to your question! It's not possible for me to make any guarantees in regard to your order and expected delivery time. If I tell you "Yes, it's possible", but Huawei gets a shortage, then I've given you false information and expectations. If your order has been delayed you will receive a notification with the new, expected date of delivery. If you would like me to check something of your order, could you send me a private message with your info? You can do so via my profile and I would need your phone number, full address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank account.

Let me know if you need any further assistance, Isabel!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Isabel123,

I have adjusted your username, since this was your phone number. Keep in mind that this is a public community, so everyone can (ab)use your personal info. So don't place any personal data in public messages.

Now back to your question! It's not possible for me to make any guarantees in regard to your order and expected delivery time. If I tell you "Yes, it's possible", but Huawei gets a shortage, then I've given you false information and expectations. If your order has been delayed you will receive a notification with the new, expected date of delivery. If you would like me to check something of your order, could you send me a private message with your info? You can do so via my profile and I would need your phone number, full address, date of birth and last 4 digits of your bank account.

Let me know if you need any further assistance, Isabel!

Reageer