Beantwoord

4G voor Thuis - Passport/ID issue

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties
Hello,

I reserved a 4g router and 4g at home plan and received an email back allowing me to place the order.
I am really excited to get started but I encountered an issue. I am unable to use my UK passport number or british driving licence number and am therefore not able proceed further with the purchase. I currently have a contract with T-Mobile and I was able to set this up with my british passport. Is there anything I can do to place the order with you guys?

Thanks either way! 🙂

Nathan
icon

Beste antwoord door DennisAmeling 6 september 2016, 18:27

Hi Nathan,

I have a solution for you, I'll send you a DM shortly with all the details! 😃

Dennis

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your feedback! We'd love to get you up and running with 4G at Home as soon as possible. I'll check with my colleagues how we can get you signed up by using your UK passport and will let you know the outcome tomorrow morning. 🙂

Dennis
Great, thank you!

I look forward to your response,
Nathan
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi Nathan,

I am still working on getting this clear internally.
When ordering a mobile device from our website, it is indeed possible to use your British passport. However, since 4G at Home is a beta product and still in development, this option isn't available yet.

I'll ask my colleagues about this on Monday. In my opinion there should be another way to place your order for now, but I have to find out how 😉

Will keep you posted, apologies for the delay!
Dennis
Hey,

Thank you for all your help, I really hope we can get this up an running!

Nathan 🙂
Hey guys,

Do you have any more news on this for me? I would really like to get this set up, I currently
have no internet at home. 😞 Are we able to set this up next to my current t-mobile subscription as this has already been confirmed. I really want to give you my money! 😉

Nathan
Reputatie 5
Badge +11
Hi Nathan,

I have a solution for you, I'll send you a DM shortly with all the details! 😃

Dennis
Hey Dennis,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Nathan
Reputatie 5
Badge +11