Beantwoord

Complaint about customer service

• 13 juli 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 491 Bekeken

On Monday 13 of July at 15:09 I contacted one of your sales representatives. We discussed extending my current contact and agreed over the phone on monthly payments of 48€ and one off payment for the phone of 108€ for IPhone 11 Pro 64 gb. for 2 years contract, with unlimited calls, 5gb internet included. 

I accepted the offer but the confirmation email that arrived did not include any discount and the amounts were different than discussed.

At 15:41 I called again and spoke to another sales representative- Sason. Sason did not offer any apologies or consolation for the confusion. He’s manner was very unpleasant and rather aggressive. With raised voice he suggested that if I want to speak to someone else I can “speak to his father, because he’s working from home”. 

I understand we are all humans and make mistakes but I have just spent one hour over the phone discussing buying your products and your services for the next two years. I am a returning customer and this behaviour is not only unprofessional but also unnecessary. I spoke to two highly incompetent sales advisors and I am not sure if I even wish to remain at T-mobile at this point. 

I’d be happy to accept the offer as agreed initially. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 14 juli 2020, 10:10

Hi @AgnieszkaK 

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t experience the service that we usually offer. That is not what we stand for and I hope I can give you more clarity about the costs you mentioned above.

We usually offer the same deal over the phone as you see on our website as Waqqas also mentioned.  I see you decided to cancel the offer. I’m looking at the agreed terms and they don’t match the prices you mentioned above. If you choose to pay a down payment of €108 for the iPhone it means your monthly payment for the device will be €35.50. The monthly payment of your 5GB bundel will be €17,50 which is a total of €53. If you are able to choose Klantvoordeel than you get an extra discount of €2,50 which means a total of €50,50 a month. The total amount of the iPhone down payment is €138,69 because it includes €5,69 tax. I hope I made it more clear. You can also choose to extend your subscription online. You can see all the costs and choose what is best for you at the moment. 

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please let me know!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

hello @AgnieszkaK 

This is the price as on the website :

Different prices cannot be offered via telephone as far as I know. All price are the same as stated on the website.

You can exclude the activatiekosten and the deal above is without klantvoordeel.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @AgnieszkaK 

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t experience the service that we usually offer. That is not what we stand for and I hope I can give you more clarity about the costs you mentioned above.

We usually offer the same deal over the phone as you see on our website as Waqqas also mentioned.  I see you decided to cancel the offer. I’m looking at the agreed terms and they don’t match the prices you mentioned above. If you choose to pay a down payment of €108 for the iPhone it means your monthly payment for the device will be €35.50. The monthly payment of your 5GB bundel will be €17,50 which is a total of €53. If you are able to choose Klantvoordeel than you get an extra discount of €2,50 which means a total of €50,50 a month. The total amount of the iPhone down payment is €138,69 because it includes €5,69 tax. I hope I made it more clear. You can also choose to extend your subscription online. You can see all the costs and choose what is best for you at the moment. 

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please let me know!

Reageer