Beantwoord

Complaint T-Mobile Shop Kinkerstraat

The staff member decided to not inform me about the connection fee, even when asked if there were any extra costs, very disappointing and a failure to translate what is a good & transparent t-mobile online experience. Please inform the staff member to be better informed and clear (hopefully you can see from my transaction the staff member which served me) so more customers are not left feeling disappointed
icon

Beste antwoord door David 5 november 2015, 11:58

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to read that you had this bad experience in our T-Mobile Shop. This is not the level of service we want to provide our customers!

Unfortunately there is no interaction concerning this matter, so I have no way of informing this colleague. Hopefully I can take away some, or perhaps even all, of your disappointment. I have sent you a private message with some more info.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Matthew,

Sorry to read that you had this bad experience in our T-Mobile Shop. This is not the level of service we want to provide our customers!

Unfortunately there is no interaction concerning this matter, so I have no way of informing this colleague. Hopefully I can take away some, or perhaps even all, of your disappointment. I have sent you a private message with some more info.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂
Dear David,

I beg to disagree.
I will tell my story here in a way the is understood, I am sorry ik praat niet genoeg Nederlands maar jij begrijp heel goed Engels, right?

What happened to our friend Matthew up there, I am sure, was not a first thing nor will it be the last; I know this, specially, because it happened to me. Coming here and writing "Oh, this is not the way we work", is not true, it is INDEED the way YOU WORK!

I was in that shop, and I so regret it! I was there last October, and amongst all the positive things the guy, who I know the name, but will not mention for now, told me I would get it all for ONLY 20e per month! How wonderful! I would even be informed before I would go over my limit online/calls.
Since I am not Dutch I understand very little, I told this dude, I will trust you, meaning, he did not go over the contract with me, smiled and showed me the place to sign. So, I trusted him. How wrong was I.

So far, it's been 4 months, I still haven't got my contract like I was told on the 2nd of October.
But you know what, they started charging right away. Money money money.

First month, almost 50e. Went to the shop, which had two employees (Not only one, two!! maybe to see if i understood better) telling me "You should know about the activation fee". Laughing out fudging loud! No I SHOULD NOT!!!!!

Solution, giving me a credit for the next month. And, can I have my contract. I was told, of course, we will send it. Again, four months and nothing.

Second month, the so blessed credit. Third month, 50e again and you know what else, no contract yet. Third moment of charges without a proof of what I signed.

Went to the shop again, now with a friend, spoke with a first guy who got mad at me because I was saying the truth. He said, like we were about to fight, "Do you want me to call my colleague?", all nervous etc. Hmm, no not really. I JUST WANT TO SEE MY CONTRACT AND KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!
The dude still went to get the colleague who did the contract with me.
He did not remember me, he said, than in the middle of our discussion he would say things that made clear, he remembered me. (I never saw in my whole life a situation like that. I felt I had to be nice to this guy so I could leave not getting even more fu*@, which is ABSURD!!!)

Of course, my word against his, which I will quote his: "I do this job for 4 or 5 years, I think I know what I am doing". Indeed man, you do. You're manipulating people with you all happy way of selling, not saying half of the conditions and not following through with what you said. And, because I remember upon your sale with me, you said you were already manager. I see why, if that's how T-Mobile likes their management I cannot expect better from the service.

But one thing, laughing stock is over. The last time I was there he was not happy anymore, because HE KNEW what he did. HE KNEW he lied or did not tell me all I needed.
I can assure you, writing this is the last thing I wanted to do but this is not even a resort. It's just a first step for what's to come for you.

I am speaking with a lawyer because this is fraud/scam, whatever you want to call it. You know what, last factuur of 140e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How impressive!
What else T-Mobile!!!!!??????

And you know what, the last I was in the shop instead of helping me the dude offer me a monthly solution of now 35e, since I wanna make my calls to my beloved country, and that is why I was being overcharged!!!
No, you know what it was!!??? It was the GREED and lack of heart of this so called Manager, that sold me a shitty abonnement, telling me all I wanted to hear, like I would get my calls blocked in case I would overcome the limit. But you know what he said now, only the internet would get blocked, of course, he said. And not only!! Again, "I should know what bundles or whatever is called and GB meant". NO, I SHOULD NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU SHOULD'VE INFORMED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing you should know, not every one is a master on technologies etc and you know that and you know why I know you know that?
Because that's the only way you can sell a lot, with the ignorance of a lot of people, specially EXPATS! I read a complaint about discrimination, and it is true. It's not the firs time I face xenofobism in Amsterdam.
I am sure, if I spoke Dutch this wouldn't be like this.
But it won't anyway, like I said this is just an introduction of the steps to follow.
It's the last time phone operators steal from my pocket. The last time.

The shop looks more like a gang that an actual place that wants to do honest service. I went there three times, still in a good way, trying to just get HELP! I was told a lot of things, none of them were in order to help me. NONE! It's honesty disgusting.

The way T-Mobile does it's work it's disgusting. It's fraud. I am being charged a service I don't even have the proof of, you know why? Wait for it:
"Your contract is lost", this was told by the Manager the last time I was in the shop. And my friend was there, so he is a witness. yes, I feel with T-Mobile I have to have witnesses since they save themselves from any mistake they did and now I am just a small insect trying not to get eaten but the disgusting spider.
I left the shop again, without a contract and now (for two months) I want to cancel, but I can't because I have a contract. Laughing a LOT. But they can charge me and over do it, even without it? Humm, really??????????????????
Keep laughing.

You'll be hearing from me. Tot ziens.
Reputatie 7
Badge +17
Hi acvlg,

I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience at the T-Mobile store. I promise you this is an unusual situation. I see you already contacted my colleagues and they have provided you with a solution. I hope you are satisfied with this solution. If you have any more questions, please let me know.

Reageer