Beantwoord

Sim not working

• 9 september 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 2001 Bekeken

Hello
Sorry for English, I bought a new sim with a subscription and the phone say sim is not provided.
I tried to make an account but this is the message that I get "Je mobiele nummer is (nog) niet bekend in het systeem. Dit kan zijn omdat je contract nog niet actief is of pas vandaag geactiveerd wordt. Probeer het later nog eens."
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 12 september 2018, 09:54

Hi Pierpaolo,

Welcome to the T-Mobile family!

Did you activate your sim card already? You can activate it on this page. If that doesn't work, can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, date of birth, address, last five digits of your bank account number and your sim card number? This way I can check if your subscription and sim card are active.
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Pierpaolo,

Welcome to the T-Mobile family!

Did you activate your sim card already? You can activate it on this page. If that doesn't work, can you send me a private message with your 06-number, name, date of birth, address, last five digits of your bank account number and your sim card number? This way I can check if your subscription and sim card are active.

Hello! I am experiencing the same problem and the website doesn’t let me activate it as when I try to create an account with the phone number I was given, it says “Your mobile number is not (yet) known in the system. This may be because your contract is not yet active or is only being activated today. Please try again later.” What can I do about it? I got my SIM card 4-5 hours ago, and the lady at the T-Mobile shop told me the SIM-card will be activated within a few minutes time.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@maraslati 

There's no need to keep posting the same question multiple times. This is considered spamming on our Community. 

This topic will be closed.