Beantwoord

Unacceptable Customer Service

• 13 april 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 25 Bekeken

Recently I had an appintment with Eindhoven (Demer 24A) to change my mobile contract into a business contract. The guy who was dealing with me totally ignored my request and tried to convince me to switch my internet/tv contract from Ziggo to T-mobile. During the appointment he assured me that everything has done and business contract has been done. I did not bother to check the contract until two days later when I downloaded the contract. To my surprise, the new contract is till with my name instead of my company. I contacted them again to make another appoinment in order to fix this. Once I arrived to their store, they informed me that this will be quite difficult to change the contract. The contract is still in my name. Absolutelt no apology from them. The whole experience is so appaling. I am quite shocked to see the unprofessionism. The incompetant sales guy shall be fired for this kind of casual misconduct. I’m done with this company. I will not renew once my current contract is finish next year. This is absolutely shocking experience. 

icon

Beste antwoord door David 15 april 2021, 15:41

Hi @Verisilicons,

How unfortunate to hear that your experience with my colleague hasn't been satisfactory and you have to chase this issue in order to get it corrected. I've checked your account and noticed you have spoken to a colleague of mine yesterday. He corrected your subscription and made sure that everything is in order, just as has been discussed. I'm glad to see that this matter has been resolved! 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask us!

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Verisilicons,

How unfortunate to hear that your experience with my colleague hasn't been satisfactory and you have to chase this issue in order to get it corrected. I've checked your account and noticed you have spoken to a colleague of mine yesterday. He corrected your subscription and made sure that everything is in order, just as has been discussed. I'm glad to see that this matter has been resolved! 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask us!

Reageer