Beantwoord

I cannot make the customer benefit eligible

• 2 December 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 154 Bekeken

Hello,

I tried registering for customer benefit because I have unlimited mobile subscription and t-mobile thuis active. I had this on my previous address, but now like a week ago I moved my t-mobile thuis to my new address. Changed the mobile and the internet subscriptions with the new address and now I cannot register for customer benefit because it always gives me the old address of the thuis package. Tried deleting the thuis subscirption from the customer benefit and then registering once more. When registering it gives me the correct address and then when I try to connect the mobile subscription which is already on the new address, it gives me that the addresses are different and I am not eligible for customer benefit. Any idea what should I do?!

Registering with the new address:

After registering again for the customer benefit, it gives me back the OLD address:

When trying to connect my mobile subscription, which is already changed with the new address:

icon

Beste antwoord door Cheyenne van Odido 7 December 2020, 11:42

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @SimkaKravka, thank you so much for posting this topic. I would have loved to help you, but luckily I can see that everything has been arranged. The Klantvoordeel discount is active on both your subscriptions since December 4th! :smile: My help is no longer needed. Enjoy the discount, and I wish you the best of luck in your new home!

Reageer