Beantwoord

Abonnement never requested (sms dienst)

• 22 december 2016
  • 4 reacties
  • 258 Bekeken

Hello
Since the 4 December several amounts have been added on my invoice and I never asked for them.
So far 4 amounts of 5 euros and 2 of 7,50 euros.
They were for Zumodi info.nl@bob-support.com

Please let me know asap how to get the money back and how to stop and block these abonnements.
Thanking you in advance for your answer
Kind regards
Nadine Perrachon-Hersevoort
icon

Beste antwoord door KoenM 22 december 2016, 03:40

Hi Nadine,

Welcome to the forum!

Seems you have a subscription on a so called FTMSC service. First we are going to block it, so it won't be able to collect more money from you.

Please log in on your personal My T-Mobile. After that,choose on the left side of the screen the tab 'Gegevens en Instellingen'. Choose in the 'Blokkades' tab the option 'Wijzigen'.

Then search the next line; Betalen van sms-diensten of mobiele diensten (FTMSC). Here you choose the option 'Blokkeren'.

Now the option is blocked and the service won't be able to collect money anymore. Now we have to unsubscribe your subscription. Please visit www.payinfo.nl and choose on the mainpage the option 'Inzien en opzeggen'. After that you have to put in your phonenumber (it is safe). You will receive a code or a link to see which subscription(s) you have. You can also stop it there.

To get a refund you have to fill in a form which you can find HERE. It's in dutch, so hopefully you are able to read it. If not so, please reply to us,so we can help. After filling in the form, T-Mobile will research the costs and pay the amount back (if granted).

Good luck!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6
Hi Nadine,

Welcome to the forum!

Seems you have a subscription on a so called FTMSC service. First we are going to block it, so it won't be able to collect more money from you.

Please log in on your personal My T-Mobile. After that,choose on the left side of the screen the tab 'Gegevens en Instellingen'. Choose in the 'Blokkades' tab the option 'Wijzigen'.

Then search the next line; Betalen van sms-diensten of mobiele diensten (FTMSC). Here you choose the option 'Blokkeren'.

Now the option is blocked and the service won't be able to collect money anymore. Now we have to unsubscribe your subscription. Please visit www.payinfo.nl and choose on the mainpage the option 'Inzien en opzeggen'. After that you have to put in your phonenumber (it is safe). You will receive a code or a link to see which subscription(s) you have. You can also stop it there.

To get a refund you have to fill in a form which you can find HERE. It's in dutch, so hopefully you are able to read it. If not so, please reply to us,so we can help. After filling in the form, T-Mobile will research the costs and pay the amount back (if granted).

Good luck!
Reputatie 4
Badge +6
Hi.

I did some research of the company Zumodi.

It`s a company in Germany, and more people has the same issue with payments.
Some people don`t actually know, where these are coming from, and they are not paying their invoice.
Not paying your invoice is not recommended because T-Mobile can block your subscription.

I found a other topic on the forum with the same issue/question (Here).

For the future.. please be careful with your mobile phone number... sometimes your Carrier (T-Mobile) can not refund some payments because its your own fault.

Good Luck!

^ Diego
Thank you all for your help!
I changed all my settings and filled in the form for the refund.

You are great guys!!! ;-)
Wish you all in advance a Merry Christmas and a great 2017 year!

Greetings,
Nadine
Reputatie 6
You are very welcome Nadine. Merry Christmas and a safe and happy newyear!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

Reageer