Beantwoord

Afbetaling contract opzeggen

• 16 maart 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 80 Bekeken

I have a 2-year contract with t-mobile which I had to terminate 3 months earlier than it's supposed to because I was leaving the Netherlands for good. I called the customer service to end my contract in February 2017 & to settle the remaining payment. However, since the termination couldn't take effect immediately, I had to wait for a month and pay the lump sum of my contract in my March bill (I received e-mail from T-mobile specifying this matter). I received the March bill but it only states the regular monthly bill, not the lump sum amount. I had closed my Dutch bank account so I'd prefer to be able to finish all of my remaining bill by this month to avoid requests for autodebit. How do I proceed to get this last lump sum bill?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thalina 17 maart 2017, 09:33

Goodmorning Fiaret,

I understand that you want to fix this before you move! I see that you had contact with my colleague Joël yesterday via Facebook. He explained that everything is taken care of at this moment.

I wish you good luck with everything you do! And maybe till next time in The Netherlands! 🙂 If you have any questions, let me know!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Goodmorning Fiaret,

I understand that you want to fix this before you move! I see that you had contact with my colleague Joël yesterday via Facebook. He explained that everything is taken care of at this moment.

I wish you good luck with everything you do! And maybe till next time in The Netherlands! 🙂 If you have any questions, let me know!

Reageer