Beantwoord

Bill higher than usual

• 17 maart 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 66 Bekeken

hi..
I just want to pay the MB I used netherlands out because the rest of the promotion I do not use, it seems excessive € 47
icon

Beste antwoord door Sam- 19 maart 2017, 14:52

Hello Mery1881,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community! It's nice to see you here. ;)

Good that you contacted us, I can imagine that you're not waiting for a bill that's higher than usual. Especially if it's for something you don't use. After taking a look at your last bill, I see that you're using an sms service. You might have started this service unintentionally, but you can always deactivate it. This service is the reason why your last bill was higher than usual.

I'm not sure if you will understand everything that is described in this topic, but here you can find everything about sms services. To summarize it in English;

- You can block all sms services via My T-Mobile, this will block the current and future services.

- If you are convinced that you've never activated this service yourself, you can ask us to start an investigation. If we conclude that you indeed did not activate this yourself, we will (partially) refund the paid amount on your previous bill.

I hope that my explanation is clear! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you Mery.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +17
Hello Mery1881,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community! It's nice to see you here. ;)

Good that you contacted us, I can imagine that you're not waiting for a bill that's higher than usual. Especially if it's for something you don't use. After taking a look at your last bill, I see that you're using an sms service. You might have started this service unintentionally, but you can always deactivate it. This service is the reason why your last bill was higher than usual.

I'm not sure if you will understand everything that is described in this topic, but here you can find everything about sms services. To summarize it in English;

- You can block all sms services via My T-Mobile, this will block the current and future services.
- If you are convinced that you've never activated this service yourself, you can ask us to start an investigation. If we conclude that you indeed did not activate this yourself, we will (partially) refund the paid amount on your previous bill.

I hope that my explanation is clear! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will gladly help you Mery.

Reageer