Beantwoord

cancelled contracts twice now, third time lucky?

• 17 februari 2021
  • 19 reacties
  • 131 Bekeken

Hey guys, just wondering what’s going on? I’ve spoken to you over chat in regards to potentially extending and improving my contract/have another line with you via an upgrade for my business. However, after we spoke in around November time, I was offered nothing as a prior customer and was told that my contracts would not be renewed from the date shown in the app (what I signed for).  So logically, I presumed it was all sorted… I had to then ring up again last month due to money going from my account. On that phone call I spent over an hour, spoke to 3 different people and then finally was told that my account would be cancelled and I would receive a refund. Fast forward to the next month and I’m being invoiced again? One is negative and one is positive… please can you amend these problems! As you can see, and was pointed out by your colleagues on the phone, I haven’t used any data or the accounts for at least 2 months now. I am owed around 21 euros from yourselves and shouldn’t be paying anything else to you. 

Please see the attached photos. 

[Photos removed by Moderator.]

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 18 februari 2021, 14:57

Hi @Generaljack 

I have answered your private messages. Waqqas is a customer like you so he can’t assist you with these type of questions. 

Bekijk origineel

19 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Generaljack 

This is a public community, could you please remove the visible phone numbers?

There is always a one month cancellation prriod when cancelling.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack 

Can you please send me a private message with the number of your subscription, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account? I will look into this and help you!

Hey Waqqas, maybe you didn’t read my message. I was told by your colleague my contracts would be cancelled. One has been cancelled as I showed in the pictures. The numbers I don’t use and haven’t used, they were just on a tablet contract. I got ripped off and had 2. One has now been cancelled as shown in the pictures, but not the other. 

Why did you ignore the content and reply how you did? Not very helpful. One of my contracts was cancelled and the other not, please amend this problem. 

Is anyone of the staff willing to help me solve this problem?

Hello @Generaljack 

This is a public community, could you please remove the visible phone numbers?

There is always a one month cancellation prriod when cancelling.

hey Waqqas, can you reread the first message and help me out? I cancelled 2 contracts that ran simultaneously, but you guys only cancelled 1. I’m confused as to how this would happen? It seems like you guys are doing it on purpose

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack 

I have answered your private messages. Waqqas is a customer like you so he can’t assist you with these type of questions. 

Hey guys, so I thought this was all sorted? As told in the private messages. I have today received an invoice from you for January? I already paid on those dates and that’s after the end of the date of my contracts too which I should be refunded for. As said before, I already paid a lot of money for services I did not for many of the contract. I was promised a refund and received half. 

I don’t owe you guys anything, it would be the other way round if we were all being honest. I just want to cut all ties with the company now, I made that clear in December, then the other times I have called you and spoke to you on here. 

Why are you asking me for more money? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack,

I’ve checked this matter for you and there has been a credit note processed by my colleague Hajar for the payments that were done after you gave a termination of your contract. So these invoices have been reimbursed and now there's no payment more left to be done and everything is done as of right now and the contract has been terminated.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Hi @Generaljack,

I’ve checked this matter for you and there has been a credit note processed by my colleague Hajar for the payments that were done after you gave a termination of your contract. So these invoices have been reimbursed and now there's no payment more left to be done and everything is done as of right now and the contract has been terminated.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Perfect thankyou for checking into it David. 

So under your direction I can ignore this email?

thanks, Jack

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi Jack,

Everything is in order on our end, so it all seem to went well! If you check your My T-Mobile, which is still active, for a couple of months, you can also see that all invoices are paid or reimbursed.

If you have any other questions, let us know!

Hey David! Thanks for the reply and I presumed that was the end of it…

You stated it was all sorted 12 days ago, as I was told it was all sorted weeks ago and months ago before that. I at least have the records on here of me talking to you guys and the confirmation from your side. 

Today again I have received an invoice? I don’t have a contract with you anymore since January 12th in my opinion and what it stated on the contract. I haven’t used your services since eay December with one of the contracts and the other I never used. 

Can you rectify this problem?

Thanks, Jack

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack 

The mail that was send to you is your final invoice, but you don’t have to pay anything because i already reimbursed that amount for you. So you can ignore this e-mail. Everything is already paid for and from now on you won’t receive any more emails. 

I hope you are satisfied!

Thankyou for looking into it for me @Hajar, I do appreciate it. 

I will be completely satisfied when I receive no further emails! Let’s hope for the best!

ps, thanks again for the help

New update!

I received a text from my old landlord. There is a letter dated 12th April and asking for 11e…

You had assured me this was all sorted @Hajar. Can you please confirm what is going on?

Also, my address is not at buersstraat. 

Thanks once again, Jack

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack 

What does the letter say what number does it regard? You can ignore these letters, because you have no open amount for the 097 number that ends with 30 and you contract is already terminated. Do you have another subscription with us? If that’s not the case you can ignore these letters. 

Hey @Hajar I had 2 contracts with you as stated in earlier messages. If you could check via my name and confirm that all contracts are over like I originally asked for then I will be happy. Seems a little strange I’m being invoiced still and hassled by t mobile…

You confirmed my account already and said there is nothing left. My contracts were up in January. 

Please can you cancel everything in my name and delete all my information from your systems please. It’s beyond a joke now 

Thanks again, Jack

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack 

Can you send me a private message with the other mobile number that is registered to your name? Also name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your accountnumber. 

I will check this for you.

Hi @Generaljack 

Can you send me a private message with the other mobile number that is registered to your name? Also name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your accountnumber. 

I will check this for you.

Sorry I cannot provide any information, which you don’t already have connected to my name. I’ve listed 2 pictures during our exchanges which show invoice numbers and such. 

The original problem was that t mobile only cancelled one contract after I asked for both, then on here I clearly stated I had 2 contracts and provided all needed evidence. Both contracts are under the same name, same address (not current) my birthdate is also the same as what I have told you before along with all the other information. 

I have been told to ignore messages and invoices by your staff on multiple occasions, yet I’m still receiving letters to ask me for more money, not even emails anymore? 

Super super shady business. I’ll ask once more, can you just remove the profile you have on me finally? I want it all deleted and no ties to yourselves. I shouldn’t have to provide any other information.

Thankyou for understanding and your help solving it. I’d like an email, stating everything is sorted and closed for good, to the email linked to this and the 2 contracts. I won’t be replying anymore as we’re going in circles and I have proof to the courts that the company has looked into my accounts and everything is sorted. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Generaljack,

Apologies for the inconvenience! 

My colleague has done everything correct, but our system didn't process the final credit accordingly, thus keeping an open balance. I’ve just processed the correct credit and I'm positive that everything is all settled now. It's understandable if you feel hesitant about this right now, so if you have any questions to take away your doubt, feel free to let us know!

Reageer