Beantwoord

Changing bank account number

• 19 september 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 132 Bekeken

Currently,I have 2 year cellphone contract with T-mobile and residing in Hungary-Budapest at the moment. I've closed my dutch bank account and was trying to change my bank account number in my T-Mobile (Data & setting),However,I was not able to do that.I was wondering if you could help me out to change my bank account number to Hungarian Bank account number in order to pay my next invoices.
It would really appreciate your help and support.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 20 september 2017, 13:56

Hi MohsenF,

Of course I can help you with adjusting your bank info!

I was wondering for how long you will be staying in Hungary, since you have closed your Dutch bank account? You do realize that a Dutch subscription is meant for usage in the Netherlands, not in other countries? If a subscription has been used more abroad, than in the Netherlands, over a period of 4 months, then the subscription will be investigated and possibly terminated (with a possibility of additional costs). As I don't know how long you will be out of the Netherlands, I just wanted to let you know about this procedure, so you can bear this in mind.

For adjusting your bank account I need the following information:
- IBAN-number;
- The name of the bank;
- BIC-code.

You can send me a private message through my profile, with the needed information, then I can adjust this for you.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi MohsenF,

Of course I can help you with adjusting your bank info!

I was wondering for how long you will be staying in Hungary, since you have closed your Dutch bank account? You do realize that a Dutch subscription is meant for usage in the Netherlands, not in other countries? If a subscription has been used more abroad, than in the Netherlands, over a period of 4 months, then the subscription will be investigated and possibly terminated (with a possibility of additional costs). As I don't know how long you will be out of the Netherlands, I just wanted to let you know about this procedure, so you can bear this in mind.

For adjusting your bank account I need the following information:
- IBAN-number;
- The name of the bank;
- BIC-code.

You can send me a private message through my profile, with the needed information, then I can adjust this for you.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Reageer