Beantwoord

Compensation issue / Compensatiekwestie 1 month long

• 29 januari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 97 Bekeken

Hallo,

I am waiting for compensation of 341,38€ (170,69 + 170,69) since 24.12.2020 and today is 29.01.2021. It has been longer than one month, however officially you are pmosising refund within 14 days. (Het bedrag dat je hebt betaald wordt binnen twee weken na versturen van deze bevestiging terugbetaald.)

I paid twice amount of 170,69 (Eenmalig for Iphone12 Pro) due to the unclear customer service and issue with subscription. Both orders were cancelled immediately by the Tmobile but refund to my bank account is still not made. I call every week since when and your Customer Service is promising to transfer my money back within 3 days but nothing happening already for several weeks. Neither they are keeping the promise to provide official documents of my case and I keep spending my personal time hanging on the line. I am REALLY not satisfied from your Customer Service and procedure with refunds. Please, explain yourself or I am planning to start askingg for help from European Consumer Center and searching for lawyers.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door David 30 januari 2021, 14:24

Hi @ViktoriaK,

I’ve checked the current status of your reimbursement and this will be processed very soon! Apologies that you had put this much effort into getting your money back. 

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @ViktoriaK,

I’ve checked the current status of your reimbursement and this will be processed very soon! Apologies that you had put this much effort into getting your money back. 

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

Hello,

thank you for your fast reply. But “very soon” do not tell me anything. I need clear and official statement/document send to my email that the refund was already sent to my bank account. I expect that this is how OFFICIALLY Customer-Provider communication should work.

Best, Victoria

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

T-mobile does not send official letters to customers stating that a refund is done. Of course it should already have happened, but this is a forum. Legal steps you need to do via registred mail. Or just wait some more time, we have not seen customers who did not finally get the downpayment back.

Reageer