Beantwoord

[English] Factuur

• 29 mei 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 83 Bekeken

I have been charged about 6 euros extra this month for a call I did not place on 21/5/17, it does not even show in my call register. However, I have been charged anyway. I want further explanation for this because this seems like a mistake. I want to correct it as soon as possible.

Regards,

M
icon

Beste antwoord door David 31 mei 2017, 11:15

Hi Majlufm,

It seems you have been in contact with a service number, but not on May 21st, but on the 27th of April. Can you retrace this phone call on your cell phone? Service numbers often charge extra costs, on top of your minutes. Spanish is not my strong suit, but the number +5117900611 seems to be from Movistar. This page also states that there are extra costs, but since I'm not sure what it translates to, I can't give any specifics. : http://www.movistar.com.pe/negocio/moviles/tarifas-roaming-internacional

Costs being charged on your invoices are always calls that have been registered on our network. We won't charge you for calls that have not taken place!

Hopefully this gives your clarity, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Majlufm,

It seems you have been in contact with a service number, but not on May 21st, but on the 27th of April. Can you retrace this phone call on your cell phone? Service numbers often charge extra costs, on top of your minutes. Spanish is not my strong suit, but the number +5117900611 seems to be from Movistar. This page also states that there are extra costs, but since I'm not sure what it translates to, I can't give any specifics. : http://www.movistar.com.pe/negocio/moviles/tarifas-roaming-internacional

Costs being charged on your invoices are always calls that have been registered on our network. We won't charge you for calls that have not taken place!

Hopefully this gives your clarity, but if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂

Reageer