Beantwoord

Factuur te hoog

• 30 december 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

Hi, if is possible I want write english lenguage.

I have problem, each month I pay abonament near 20e.

2 weeks ago I moved to new place (Rotterdam → Spijkenisse) I did t-mobile procedur.

Now I get 60e factuur, Normal i have 120 min gratis but on factuur i see 150+ min with cost, without  gratis. 

My klant number: 1.19064343

and factuur number :901396246142

Sorry that i am writing here, but telephone is very busy.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 30 december 2020, 14:25

Hi @twekrk87 

I checked your account and you have a mobile subscription with  5 GB + 120 min. bellen. Which means you have 120 minutes in your bundle to call every month. The reason why your invoice was higher is because you called more than 120 minutes. Calls outside the bundle are charged and that’s why your invoice higher. You can check this yourself in your invoice when you scroll down. You see exactly what costs you made and when. If you are planning on calling more you can choose to change your call bundle to Unlimited. This way you have unlimited calls in the Netherlands and 120 minutes for foreign calls. You can change your bundle on My T-Mobile> Abonnement en bundels wijzigen 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. Best wishes for the new year!

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi @twekrk87 

I checked your account and you have a mobile subscription with  5 GB + 120 min. bellen. Which means you have 120 minutes in your bundle to call every month. The reason why your invoice was higher is because you called more than 120 minutes. Calls outside the bundle are charged and that’s why your invoice higher. You can check this yourself in your invoice when you scroll down. You see exactly what costs you made and when. If you are planning on calling more you can choose to change your call bundle to Unlimited. This way you have unlimited calls in the Netherlands and 120 minutes for foreign calls. You can change your bundle on My T-Mobile> Abonnement en bundels wijzigen 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. Best wishes for the new year!

ok, i am sorry i dont scroll down factuur...my mistake.

tkankyou for your time and happy new year.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @twekrk87 

Reageer