Beantwoord

higher invoice

• 2 februari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 182 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I have a 24-month  Simonly abonnement which should be 8,49 euro/month. I have received a new invoice for this month for 13,24 euro. I have not used any data or call/sms outside my bundel. The information on my invoice says that T-mobile has changed the pricing!!!!
I have chosen this provider and this abonnement based on a fix price (8,49 euro /month) fro two years, I am not going to pay extra for what I have not agreed on. 
I will not pay this new invoice until T-mobiel corrects it. Otherwise I will end my contract with T-mobile.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 3 februari 2020, 12:45

Hi @Sa af 

I checked your invoices and they got higher due to inflation and a mix up with your discounts. You can read more about it on this page. I have managed to correct these charges so you will be paying the amount that is visible on My T-Mobile that also included the inflation charges. 

I hope you are satisfied with this solution.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Sa af 

I checked your invoices and they got higher due to inflation and a mix up with your discounts. You can read more about it on this page. I have managed to correct these charges so you will be paying the amount that is visible on My T-Mobile that also included the inflation charges. 

I hope you are satisfied with this solution.

Thanks. I see that my new abonnement will have a reasonable inflation rate and I will pay 9,24 euro per month. Is that right?

Does that mean that my invoice for month of January will also be corrected?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Sa af 

Yes, I corrected the invoice of January you will see a discount added to your invoice of February. The invoice of march will be the agreed amount of 9.24. If you have any other questions, let me know!

Reageer