Beantwoord

Incorrect arrears

• is een Top Poster
  • 6 reacties

I keep getting an email asking me to pay an outstanding amount from March, but then when I check my invoices on the website I do not see any unpaid invoices or outstanding amounts. What should I do with this email?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 22 mei 2020, 12:42

Hi @Washi 

I checked your account and the reason why you receive these e-mails about a payment is because you have a second contract with us for your tablet subscription. So you are receiving the e-mails due to the late payment of those invoices. I have send you a private message of the 097 number of your tablet subscription. You can see on that My T-Mobile account which invoices are still due. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hi @Washi 

Can you check the sender? It should be _noreply@t-mobile.nl otherwise it’s most likely a phishing mail if you don’t see any unpaid invoices in My T-Mobile.

Kind regards, Folkert

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Washi 

There is a great chance that it is spam, you can check the email, it needs to be _noreply@t-mobile.nl. If the sender has another email you can consider it as spam and delete it.

Hi @Washi 

Can you check the sender? It should be _noreply@t-mobile.nl otherwise it’s most likely a phishing mail if you don’t see any unpaid invoices in My T-Mobile.

Kind regards, Folkert

It's doesn't look to be spam, it's from no-reply@t-mobile.nl . I've been getting extra direct debits from t mobile as well. As soon as I've paid an invoice I will get another request to pay that exact same invoice, even though on the site it says paid and there are no outstanding invoices visible

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@Washi

Its probably phishing, email is _noreply and not no-reply. Can you check previous mails if the email is matching?

@Washi 

Its probably phishing, email is _noreply and not no-reply. Can you check previous mails if the email is matching?

Perhaps they have 2 official emails? When I decline the excess direct debits I get emails from no-reply as well, and there no sketchy links or info requests, only links to the legit t mobile site

And yes all outstanding amount or "automatiache incasso mislukt" emails are from the same no-reply email

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@Washi 

T-mobile thuis does have no-reply@t-mobilethuis.nl but don't know if T-mobile mobile has an extra email no-reply@t-mobile.nl.

Weird that you received that email since you have paid all your invoices, a moderator can give you more clarification I hope.

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@Washi Can you compare the totals of your monthly invoices with the amounts of money which are collected from your bank account? In general money is collected a few days after you got the invoice.

On your bank account you can check if an automatic debit was not successful.

@Folkert Yes, each month I get a request to collect the correct amount through my bank's app which I accept. However, last month and this month I got 2-3 extra requests after paying the initial request, despite the fact that the website said the invoice was paid. Obviously I declined these requests, after which I'd get an 'automatische incasso mislukt' email asking me to transfer the money again. I ignored these since the website did not show any outstanding amounts.

It would make some sense if the same excess request glitch happened in March, but it didn't, so I am even more confused about these emails. I think they've made some mistakes with keeping track of billing and I am not sure what to do. Blocked my sim since the emails say my sim will be blocked anyway if I don't pay, but there isn't any money I owe

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Washi 

I checked your account and the reason why you receive these e-mails about a payment is because you have a second contract with us for your tablet subscription. So you are receiving the e-mails due to the late payment of those invoices. I have send you a private message of the 097 number of your tablet subscription. You can see on that My T-Mobile account which invoices are still due. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

If that were true I should see those unpaid invoices on the website, but I don't. Where on the website can I see this tablet subscription that I don't have and the invoices for it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Washi 

You can create a My T-Mobile account on this page for your 097 number of your tablet subscription. I have send you the number in a private message. There you will see the contract that you have and an overview of the unpaid invoices.

Let me know if it works!

Also let me know how to cancel my t mobile subscription early. I have had enough of your services.

And no, I refuse to create anything with this random number you have provided. I have not taken out any tablet subscription whatsoever. I don't even own a tablet.

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@Waqqas no thank you. I did not get any subscription for a 097 number, this is bogus.

Reageer