Beantwoord

Incorrect invoice value

• 31 december 2019
  • 11 reacties
  • 329 Bekeken

Hello

I have a subscription of 5GB + 120 min which costs me €15 and this month I’ve received an invoice charging me €42,21 due calls I’ve made to one single NL T-mobile number and slightly above the 120min I have subscribed.

i’m quite sure the charged value is incorrect and would like to understand why this high value being invoiced.

thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door David 2 januari 2020, 11:54

Hi @RafaZM,

I have checked your invoice and found the reason why your invoice is higher then you might expect. Phone calls shorter than one minute are rounded up to a full minute, as is also part of the contract (in Dutch). So a phone call always has always get charged at least one minute and after that it goes per second. On your invoice you can see that you have quite a few phone calls which are shorter than a minute. So the extra costs are correct in this case and is something to keep in the back of your mind for the future.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @RafaZM 

At https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/facturen you can download the detailed invoice in PDF format so you can check how many minutes were above the 120 minutes and to which numbers you have been calling.

Keep in mind that the 120 minutes are only for calls to “regular” fixed and mobile numbers.

Kind regards, Folkert

Thanks for your answer @Folkert, but I had checked the invoice and i roughly passed 5 minutes from the 120 min I have subscripted for, so the value is indeed incorrect.

i’d like a t-mobile representative to check if possible.

would this happen through forum or should I go through other means?

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

A T-Mobile representative will repond here tomorrow @RafaZM 

Regards, Folkert

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @RafaZM,

I have checked your invoice and found the reason why your invoice is higher then you might expect. Phone calls shorter than one minute are rounded up to a full minute, as is also part of the contract (in Dutch). So a phone call always has always get charged at least one minute and after that it goes per second. On your invoice you can see that you have quite a few phone calls which are shorter than a minute. So the extra costs are correct in this case and is something to keep in the back of your mind for the future.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Hi @David David
Sorry for the delayed message.
Thanks for the clarification and noted about the difference.

Regards

Hi, I have T-mobile account which should be 8,49 euro per month. But I have received higher invoices in December 2019, Januari 2020 and Februrai 2020. According to my invoices, I I've not used any extra data, call and SMS. The information on my invoice says that T mobile changed the pricing. Could you check this and correct the invoices?

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @moein.h 

T-Mobile corrects prices each year for inflation. This year it’s +2,7% according to the official index of the Dutch government.

Kind regards, Folkert

Hi, 

I 've been charged 16, 95 euro for December 2019,  13,56 euro for Januari 2020 and 11,30 euro for Februari 2020. Those invoices are higher than 2,7 % increase. 

Could T-mobile check that and correct the invoices? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@moein.h If you go to https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/facturen you can download the invoices including all details in PDF format and have a look yourself.

Kind regards, Folkert

T-mobile heeft extra geld aan mijn rekening gebracht in december 2019, Januari en Februrai 2020. T-mobile moet de invoices corregieren. Ik ga niet extra betalen voor mijn abonnement. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hoi @moein.h,

Goed dat je het even laat weten, dan kan ik het je uitleggen! Om het overzichtelijk te houden zet ik de drie facturen in volgorde:

• Factuur december 2019
    Je hebt op deze factuur extra kosten op de factuur staan, omdat je buiten jouw bundel gebeld hebt. Dit was €8,46 extra kosten waardoor jouw factuur hoger werd.
  • Factuur januari 2020
    Deze factuur valt hoger uit, omdat er een verrekening is geweest van de maand ervoor. Dit betekent dat er bij de factuur van december korting was toegekend, maar in de loop van de maand werd het Klantvoordeel stopgezet. Daardoor had je te veel korting ontvangen in december en dat is op de factuur van januari gecorrigeerd, daardoor is deze factuur hoger dan jouw maandelijkse kosten.
  • Factuur februari 2020
    Dit is de factuur zoals de factuur hoort te zijn en dat zijn de kosten die je nu iedere maand betaalt. Dit is ook terug te zien op jouw My T-Mobile.

Als je nog meer vragen voor ons hebt, dan horen we het graag!

Reageer