Beantwoord

Invoices

• 4 januari 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Hello,

I purchased a one year T-Mobile subscription in August 2019. The subscription duration was for 12 months, however I am a bit confused because I am still being charged every month for this subscription which should have ended in August 2020. I am especially confused because I came to a T-Mobile store before I left the Netherlands to ask how I should close out my account with T-Mobile and the employee I spoke with told me that since I only bought a 12 month subscription there is nothing I need to do, once my payment for the final month is made my account will automatically close. So, even though I left the Netherlands in July 2020, I kept my Dutch bank account open until August so I could make this final payment but it seems like T-Mobile continues to charge me. I have not even used the T-Mobile SIM card since early August so I’m also being charged for something that has not been used. 

I’ve tried calling T-Mobile to resolve this issue and using the online chat function but this has been very difficult because I have a 6 hour time difference which makes getting in touch with a local customer service agent very difficult and the chat function only works for those that know Dutch. Since, there is no email option to contact a customer service agent it has been very difficult for me to resolve this matter. I’m hoping that this forum can provide some help with this. 

Thanks, 

TC

icon

Beste antwoord door David 5 januari 2021, 16:25

Hi @TaylorC,

Thanks for letting us know, so we can figure this out for you! 

I don't know why my colleagues told you that the contract would end automatically of there was some sort of miscommunication, but if a contract has to end we need to get a request for a termination. I’ll send you a private message with some more info regarding the matter.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

Hello @TaylorC and welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. 
I’m afraid you have been misinformed on how to close out your account. 
I’ll point a community moderator to this topic to assist you further on this matter. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @TaylorC,

Thanks for letting us know, so we can figure this out for you! 

I don't know why my colleagues told you that the contract would end automatically of there was some sort of miscommunication, but if a contract has to end we need to get a request for a termination. I’ll send you a private message with some more info regarding the matter.

Reageer