Beantwoord

Lost payments

• 22 juni 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 757 Bekeken

hhI have a problem .. I have a subscription with which I also got a phone for which I pay monthly .. but .. I paid everything once through the mobile application .. and .. t mobile does not see the payment
icon

Beste antwoord door David 22 juni 2019, 14:28

Hi @Cristi97531,

I'm not completely sure what is going on with your payments. Do you mean to say you paid the remaining amount of your phone at once, so you don't have the monthly payment of the phone anymore? When did you pay this sum? It can take a couple of days before everything has been processed. Right now, I can't check this for you, since I don't have your customer info.

Could you send me a private message (by clicking on my profile) and send me your phone number, full address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info? Then I can go on and check what's going on! Looking forward to your message!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Cristi97531,

I'm not completely sure what is going on with your payments. Do you mean to say you paid the remaining amount of your phone at once, so you don't have the monthly payment of the phone anymore? When did you pay this sum? It can take a couple of days before everything has been processed. Right now, I can't check this for you, since I don't have your customer info.

Could you send me a private message (by clicking on my profile) and send me your phone number, full address, date of birth and last four digits of your bank account info? Then I can go on and check what's going on! Looking forward to your message!
yes that i want say .. you say the payments see after some days .. but i pay 31.05.2019
when i make the payments whith the aplication t mobile i see is not same acount like the acount when i pay every month facture.. my number is 06[Removed by moderator. Don't post private info in public messages!]-460 negru cristian

Reageer