Beantwoord

My mobile invoice amount is increased

• 24 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 383 Bekeken

Hello,

My mobile invoice was always around 25EUR however last month (October) it was 40 EUR. I did not change anything in my subscription and could not understand why it has increased to 40 EUR. 

We just moved to a new house and thuis internet has been setup again and therefore we were charged extra costs. We have 3 subscriptions for the same address and we would expect no costs for moving houses and thuis internet.

Can you please have a look and let us know the reason?

thanks

Burcu

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 25 oktober 2019, 10:25

Hi Burce,

I checked your invoice and I see that you are missing the Klantvoordeel discount. Your Klantvoordeel group changed on 27 september, but you received a new invitation to join Klantvoordeel on 1 october. You haven’t accepted the invitation and therefore you did’t receive the Klantvoordeel discount. If you accept the new Klantvoordeel terms on My T-Mobile you will receive the discount again. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi Burce,

I checked your invoice and I see that you are missing the Klantvoordeel discount. Your Klantvoordeel group changed on 27 september, but you received a new invitation to join Klantvoordeel on 1 october. You haven’t accepted the invitation and therefore you did’t receive the Klantvoordeel discount. If you accept the new Klantvoordeel terms on My T-Mobile you will receive the discount again. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information.

Reageer