Beantwoord

need help to pay

• 24 februari 2021
  • 8 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

i left the country, no longer can log in my tmoble app. i need to pay the last term, please help me, my tmoble number is [removed by moderator]

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 24 februari 2021, 12:34

Hi @huntermaachi2345 

That is the correct account number. When did you transfer your payment manually? The manual payment is usually processed within 3 workings days. You still have an open amount of 98.03 once your payment is processed, you will have no payments left with us. 

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. 

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @huntermaachi2345 

Please remove your 06 number as this is a public community.

sure, but do you know who can help me for my question. I have left country, I tried to contact t mobile in many possible way, but there is no one to help me with it. could you direct me with an email of t mobile or  something? dying to connect

@Waqqas @David any idea how beside of delete my post ?

I have transferred manually to the account:

NL03 COBA 0733 959 717 t.n.v. T-Mobile

and the T-Mobile klantnummer is [removed by Moderator]   as the message together with the transfer .

i think it will do 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @huntermaachi2345 

That is the correct account number. When did you transfer your payment manually? The manual payment is usually processed within 3 workings days. You still have an open amount of 98.03 once your payment is processed, you will have no payments left with us. 

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. 

@Hajar I transferred like an hour ago, the amount that you mentioned is exactly the money I transferred.  so I guess it will be processed within 3 working days. thank you so much.

@Hajar do you know why tmoblie is still try to take money from my account ? for 14,73  i thought everything is done with tmoblie. right ?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @huntermaachi2345 

You were charged €14,73 because of a delay in payment, but I have credited that amount so you don’t have to pay it anymore. I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Reageer