Beantwoord

Paid Double for 1 iPhone but still no payment status

• 21 december 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 190 Bekeken

Hi, 

On December 16, I ordered for the iPhone 12 pro 128 gb and I was supposed to pay a deposit of E590.69. I tried to pay twice using my Visa credit card, but on the T-mobile website it said that both my payments got declined.

My order number is 55639982

A few days after, I called the T-Mobile cust. service because I found out that twice the amount of my deposit was actually charged to my credit card (E590.69 x 2), so I got in touch with the T-Mobile customer service on the next few days, but everyone told me different things and I am now more confused than before. 

My question is, am i going to get a refund for one of the payments or both? Also, if one gets refunded, is it possible for the other one to actually go through for the deposit payment, considering I already paid double the amount, which means that the other E590.69 is still with T-Mobile right? All the customer service are very busy and not really helpful in finding me a solution. 

Should I just cancel my order? If I really need to pay with a credit card for the deposit? I do not want to pay for cash on delivery. 

Again, my order number is 55639982 and I hope someone from T-Mobile could help me with this. This is my first experience with ordering a phone + sim package and so far it has not been a good one, so I am very disappointed with T-Mobile because I always think so highly of you & always recommend you to my friends and family. 

Thank you for your help. 

icon

Beste antwoord door David 22 december 2020, 13:44

Hi @daniellamaurielle,

I fully understand you reaching out to us, in this matter, since it's about a lot of money. Hopefully I can restore your confidence in us!

First I have checked your order and it appears that neither of the payments have come through. The payment of the order has been cancelled, since there wasn't a full processed payment in the end, as you stated. This was also what you saw when you tried to place your order on our website. I have checked your invoices as well, to see if perhaps it had been transferred there, but that is not the case. So it seems the payment never made its way to us… Is it possible that the deductions on your credit card were just a reservation of the payment and they were cancelled later on? If not, if there is any possibility to do so, I would advise that. If the payment(s) does (or did) eventually make its way to us, then we reimburse this as soon as possible and this can take 14 days. 

In regards to the order, right now we're waiting on stock for the iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB ‘Grijs’ and this can take up to 6 weeks for your order. The payment for your order is still open right now, so this needs to be paid with the delivery service. They don't accept cash or credit card, but only debit card. If you want to await the process of your payments with the credit card, I can fully understand and we can cancel your order.

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask! 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @daniellamaurielle,

I fully understand you reaching out to us, in this matter, since it's about a lot of money. Hopefully I can restore your confidence in us!

First I have checked your order and it appears that neither of the payments have come through. The payment of the order has been cancelled, since there wasn't a full processed payment in the end, as you stated. This was also what you saw when you tried to place your order on our website. I have checked your invoices as well, to see if perhaps it had been transferred there, but that is not the case. So it seems the payment never made its way to us… Is it possible that the deductions on your credit card were just a reservation of the payment and they were cancelled later on? If not, if there is any possibility to do so, I would advise that. If the payment(s) does (or did) eventually make its way to us, then we reimburse this as soon as possible and this can take 14 days. 

In regards to the order, right now we're waiting on stock for the iPhone 12 Pro 128 GB ‘Grijs’ and this can take up to 6 weeks for your order. The payment for your order is still open right now, so this needs to be paid with the delivery service. They don't accept cash or credit card, but only debit card. If you want to await the process of your payments with the credit card, I can fully understand and we can cancel your order.

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask! 

Reageer