Beantwoord

payment twice

• 5 oktober 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 196 Bekeken

Hi. I recently left the Netherlands, so decided to cancel the contract. After submitting the cancellation form, I manually paid this month’s fee which should be the last one. However, about two days later, automatic payment was done again and now I paid twice. How should I solve this? Thanks! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 6 oktober 2020, 10:59

Hi @isaiah1in43 

Thanks for letting us know! I checked this for you right away. It’s true that you have paid twice. Sorry for this inconvenience but dont worry, this will be corrected automatically! if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask I'm here to help! :smile:

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @isaiah1in43 

Thanks for letting us know! I checked this for you right away. It’s true that you have paid twice. Sorry for this inconvenience but dont worry, this will be corrected automatically! if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask I'm here to help! :smile:

hello, I checked my bank account and it shows me that money was drawn for the subscription twice what could I do ?? 

Reputatie 6
Badge +8

Hi @paulmandici 

Happy to help! :smile:  Last month you made €50,17 extra costs outside of your bundle for third party services. on the invoice it will appear as: “Overige aankopen derde partijen”. For example, these may be paid apps. This is why your invoice is higher than normal. Hopefully this way you will have enough information! 

Yes I understand that I have higher costs due to the application, but it pulled me € 50.17 plus the subscription twice so a total of over 170 €.

Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @paulmandici 

Are you referring to the extra costs that you made on 29/10 till 01/11? You purchased different apps again and therefore made extra costs. Would you like to stop these purchases? If you so, you can activate a barring on My T-Mobile which prevents you from making purchases to a third party. Go to My T-Mobile> Abonnement & Instellingen> Blokkades. 

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information.

Reageer