Beantwoord

price increase

• 29 januari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 137 Bekeken

I

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 30 januari 2021, 16:02

It is called 'Inflatiecorrectie ' and part of the contract you signed up for. See here more details as the percentage is legally regulated bij the CBS.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @uniekenaam,

Is er iets waar we je bij kunnen helpen? Is there something we can help you with?

Hoi David,

I’m the OP, for some reasons, not allowed to edit my original post.

I have a 2 year contract with Tmobile, unlimited mobile internet (30 EUR/month). All of a suddent, this month’s price has been increased to 30.48 EUR. Frankly speaking, at first this pissed me off. However, given that everything (including salaries) are increased in line with inflation, this small increase is reasonable. 

Constructive criticism.

1. Normally, when my monthly bill is higher than usual, I would get an explanation message in the app. This time no message, I was getting an impression Tmobile increased the price simply because they can get away with it. That pissed me off. Please, add an explanation in the app and perhaps, also notify customers via emails.
  2. Those customer support chat bots are stupid. This forum seems like a great way to ask questions, so make it easy to locate this forum via app and via Tmobile website.
  3. I was unable to delete my original post. Now, I’m unable to edit it. That’s not very user friendly.
Reputatie 6
Badge +12

It is called 'Inflatiecorrectie ' and part of the contract you signed up for. See here more details as the percentage is legally regulated bij the CBS.

Reageer