Beantwoord

Refund after subscription ended

• 13 november 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 186 Bekeken

Hello, my subscription ended on September 25, 2020 and I thought the subscription would stop being charged as the contract had finished. 2 more payments have been collected since the contract finished. I am currently living outside the Netherlands due to the pandemic and cannot call someone on the phone. Are the payments going to stop? Can I get a refund for the 40+ euros that have been charged and I have not used because my subscription was supposed to end and I haven 't been in the country?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 14 november 2020, 11:47

Hi @estebanl3 

I can help you with your request. I see your contract term already ended on 26-9-2020 but you need to file a cancellation request otherwise your subscription gets extended with each month until you renew or cancel your subscription. I can file a cancellation request for you, but keep in mind there will be a one month notice which means your subscription will end next month. You just need to tell me if you would like to keep this number and transfer it to PrePaid or not. When I have that information I will file a cancellation request for you. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @estebanl3 

you must indicate that you want to stop your subscription on the end date because if you do not, your subscription will be converted into a monthly cancellable contract for an indefinite period.

This information can also be found in your contract terms.

Please wait for a moderator to reply, they can arrange the cancellation for you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @estebanl3 

I can help you with your request. I see your contract term already ended on 26-9-2020 but you need to file a cancellation request otherwise your subscription gets extended with each month until you renew or cancel your subscription. I can file a cancellation request for you, but keep in mind there will be a one month notice which means your subscription will end next month. You just need to tell me if you would like to keep this number and transfer it to PrePaid or not. When I have that information I will file a cancellation request for you. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello @Hajar , I would like to transfer the number to prepaid. Thank you for your response

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @estebanl3 

Thank you for your reply! I have filed a request and your subscription will be transferred to PrePaid on 15-12-2020. I have also send you confirmation e-mail. I hope you are satisfied with my help. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reageer