Beantwoord

Retrogame abo cancel

• 25 augustus 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 370 Bekeken

Hello,
I got an SMS I have an abo activated for "Retro Games Gameplaneet" for 5 Euros per week. It also says I can quit at payinfo.nl
I went there but it only redirects me to my t-mobile settings.
How I can I quit this abo? And how is it legal that I have an abo where I never agreed to any terms and services?
icon

Beste antwoord door Seccie 25 augustus 2019, 11:29

Hello and welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. I advise you to go through the steps below and also perform them.

1 Set up a block on payment services in your My T-Mobile as soon as possible.
See Data & Settings, Blockages, Payment via Invoice, Payment of SMS services or mobile services (FTMSC).

2 Also check Payinfo to easily view your subscriptions & payments that are settled via your telephone bill.

3 Go to https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/onderzoekfactuur to submit an application to reclaim the costs that you believe have been paid for premium SMS services.

last point: I noticed that you registered your phone number instead of a username a moderator will change this for you because this community is open and all information publicly available.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Hello and welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. I advise you to go through the steps below and also perform them.

1 Set up a block on payment services in your My T-Mobile as soon as possible.
See Data & Settings, Blockages, Payment via Invoice, Payment of SMS services or mobile services (FTMSC).

2 Also check Payinfo to easily view your subscriptions & payments that are settled via your telephone bill.

3 Go to https://www.t-mobile.nl/my/onderzoekfactuur to submit an application to reclaim the costs that you believe have been paid for premium SMS services.

last point: I noticed that you registered your phone number instead of a username a moderator will change this for you because this community is open and all information publicly available.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
It seems that I already blocked those service in the settings.
I will have a alook at my telefone bill to see if they actually got some money and reclaim it when necessary.
Thank you for your effort.
Reputatie 6
Badge +8
Always Happy to help you!
Have a great day!

Reageer