Beantwoord

Unpaid bill

• 20 juni 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 58 Bekeken

Hello, I had a problem. I left the country so thats why I have to cancel my Dutch bank account. First the guy at help desk said that I could put my foreign bank account to pay for other months what is left, but then he said it is not possible. Then I finally changed it back again to Dutch one, so please can you charge money for May from it? Because Im already scared that I will pay too late. My number was 316*****. Nobody helps me proparly at the help desk if I call. SO please can you help me?
icon

Beste antwoord door Muberra 20 juni 2017, 10:56

Hi Kristinatoto,

Welcome to our forum! I'm going to help you. :)

When I look in our system I see a Dutch ING bank account. Is this the right bank account we have to charge from? I can see that the bill of May has not been paid yet. You can pay it in your My T-Mobile account. It's really easy and it will be processed immediately.

Go to this link. Log on to your account and then choose "Openstaand bedrag (outstanding amount)", then choose "Naar betalen (Pay for the bill)", and then the last step is to choose "Bevestig je keuze (determine your choice)". That means that you have to choose your bank, in your case ING, and then you can pay for the outstanding amount of May with the help of iDeal. I hope this will give you more information.

Please try the advice that I gave you and I would love to know if it worked for you!

If you have any other questions you are always welcome on our forum to ask them! 🆒
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Hi Kristinatoto,

Welcome to our forum! I'm going to help you. :)

When I look in our system I see a Dutch ING bank account. Is this the right bank account we have to charge from? I can see that the bill of May has not been paid yet. You can pay it in your My T-Mobile account. It's really easy and it will be processed immediately.

Go to this link. Log on to your account and then choose "Openstaand bedrag (outstanding amount)", then choose "Naar betalen (Pay for the bill)", and then the last step is to choose "Bevestig je keuze (determine your choice)". That means that you have to choose your bank, in your case ING, and then you can pay for the outstanding amount of May with the help of iDeal. I hope this will give you more information.

Please try the advice that I gave you and I would love to know if it worked for you!

If you have any other questions you are always welcome on our forum to ask them! 🆒

Reageer