Beantwoord

What is Toestelservice?

• 3 maart 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 308 Bekeken

Hi Folks,
I am a new customer of T-Mobile and I see on the bill a 27 EUR charge for toestel service.
I searched the internet and found the following but its not very clear for me what it means (I used google translate maybe its not that accurate).

• Toestelservice
Wanneer je dit op je factuur ziet staan, wordt er nog wel btw over de toestelkosten berekend. Dan heb je jouw contract afgesloten via een externe dealer, zoals PhoneHouse of GSMweb.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Marian
icon

Beste antwoord door David 4 maart 2017, 09:53

Hi Marian,

Welcome to T-Mobile then! 😃 Did you already get all your extra benefits as a T-Mobile customer, such as Samen and Extra? Quite handy, and free!

Now in regards to your question about Toestelservice. To put it quite simply, this is the payment of your phone. So you have a monthly payment of €27,- to pay off your phone in 24 months. After that the phone is completely yours!

Hopefully this answers your question fully, but if you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Marian,

Welcome to T-Mobile then! 😃 Did you already get all your extra benefits as a T-Mobile customer, such as Samen and Extra? Quite handy, and free!

Now in regards to your question about Toestelservice. To put it quite simply, this is the payment of your phone. So you have a monthly payment of €27,- to pay off your phone in 24 months. After that the phone is completely yours!

Hopefully this answers your question fully, but if you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂

Reageer