Beantwoord

Where I can find my invoices for the last 6 month? The folder with invoices is empty

• 8 april 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 250 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
Where I can find my invoices for the last 6 month? The folder with invoices is empty
icon

Beste antwoord door David 10 april 2019, 10:23

Hi @olbrat,

I have just checked this for you, but I've noticed your subscription has been transferred to a business plan. After the change of the subscription, from residential to business, your My T-Mobile also changes, since you get a new customer ID. This results in the fact that you can't check your old invoices. From this point on you'll only be able to see your personal details of usage, since it's on a business plan.

If you have any other questions, let us know!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @olbrat,

I have just checked this for you, but I've noticed your subscription has been transferred to a business plan. After the change of the subscription, from residential to business, your My T-Mobile also changes, since you get a new customer ID. This results in the fact that you can't check your old invoices. From this point on you'll only be able to see your personal details of usage, since it's on a business plan.

If you have any other questions, let us know!
Hi David,

Yes, its has been changed to Business so that my company could pay my invoiced for the last 6 months. But now I can't see them so they can't pay them 🙂 is there any chance to get my invoiced from November? Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @olbrat,

Ah, I see, that's quite generous of your company! 😉 I just requested the last 6 invoices, to be sent by post (e-mail or via this Community is not possible). They will be sent to the address of your previous subscription in Amsterdam. It depends how busy it is with the department who handles the invoice requests, but I reckon you should have them within a couple of business days.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask!
Thank you!

Reageer