wrong charges- High bill- bad internet

• 1 november 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 242 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I made the contract for T- Mobile with 3G + 120 minutes Calling

1st month was ok they collect the correct amount then starting extra charge

I'm sure i didn't use this mobile that much now instead of paying 11€ in month they want me to pay 72€ and mentioned in their bill that i speak to service number two times and have extra minutes outside the bundle & other minutes to other mobiles

So where is the 120 minutes in .y bundle, & what is the magical bundle which doesn't include any calling

I was with lyca before 10€ every  month with unlimited calling +3G

Really i want to finish this contract with you , no good home internet & now extra charges on telephone bill , so why should a customer stay with you    

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 1 november 2020, 09:56

Hello @EnassA 

Service numbers can have their own costs for the call and did you call to normal 06 numbers?

Are you sure you didn't exceed the 120 minutes? You can check on your invoice how long you called to each number and check this in the history of your phone.

And what do you mean with other minutes to other mobiles?

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @EnassA 

Service numbers can have their own costs for the call and did you call to normal 06 numbers?

Are you sure you didn't exceed the 120 minutes? You can check on your invoice how long you called to each number and check this in the history of your phone.

And what do you mean with other minutes to other mobiles?

Hello

Thanks for your reply

I checked all my calls duration and they didn't even reach to the 120

In the bill i found 88 minutes extra the bundle & 69 minutes to others which me also don't understand it

So i need a detailed bill for all my calls , also i need someone to check my file to see what went wrong

Its very expensive to be with T-mobile

Really i'm not satisfied even for the home internet it was a very bad experience which not sorted out till date as an example why i'm paying for 50 GB package with maximum 29GB, so it was better to go to telet2 for 20€ only with a package of 20GB, internet was not fixed since 8 of october, send technician who didn't solve my issue and no one care also now this mobile subscription become a nightmare     

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @EnassA 

Can you send me private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and last 4 numbers of your account number? I would like to check your invoice. I can only help you with your mobile subscription. If you have any questions regarding your fixed subscription, please let me know so I can contact a colleague. 

Looking forward to your message.

@Hajar

Hi & thank you for your reply

As you know this is confidential data which i don't like to share it over the internet 

I would prefer to receive a call on my number to discus & collect this data

My phone number: XXXX

As the company employee you can get all the required information from my number then call me for an updates about your finding  

Moderator edit: please don't add personal details and sensitive info to a public post.

Reputatie 7
Badge +11

Good morning @EnassA,

You can send @Hajar a private message by clicking on her profile avatar and selecting the envelope icon in the top right-hand corner or by opening up her profile and then by clicking on ‘Stuur Bericht.’ 
Your message with your personal information won’t be visible through the community forums. 

Wishing you a good day. 

Reageer