Beantwoord

can’t provide to pay

• 23 December 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 113 Bekeken

Hello, 

Recently, I went back on 2 days trip, I have purchased a local sim of that country which I installed on my phone, and I have been using my phone along with my dutch e-sim. When back to Netherlands, I was surprised that all the phone costs were charged on my dutch phone card with a total of 380€ extra charges. I didn’t get notified abroad while I was using it. I knew after that an error happened and there are some settings that I had to change in order to make a phone call from the local sim and I had to turn off the sim. I went to the Tmobile shop, they couldn’t do anything abou it, I called the client service, they refused to remove the bill. They offered me to pay it on 9 terms which will be 45€ of the extra costs+26€ of the regular subscription that I have it means a total of 71€ per month. I receive a scholarship of 250€ monthly, my studies are financed by my home university, and I am only an exchange student here in Netherlands. I have even not the right to work with such a residence permit. I kindly asked them because it was a misunderstanding and I didn’t want to ruin away and not to pay also, I still have 9 months in the contract, i can afford paying the 26€ monthly but not the other costs. I’m confused, I don’t know what to do, and I don’t want to ruin away and stop the contract and don’t pay or get into legal issues. Also, I am grateful to the people that hosted me, I could make the subscription under their house address and I don’t want them also to get into any legal troubles if the money is not in my bank account. I have sent an email and didn’t receive any answer. I need an answer as soon as possible, because the First payment will be transacted on the 29th, and i will loose most of my money. 

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 23 December 2022, 08:00

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

What a sad story. Unfortunatly,  t-mobile need to pay the costs to the provider you used abroad. And as your to be expected yearly subscription fee is only €300. They would loose money because of the fault in your phone. Maybe you can claim the money with the vendor of the phone which didn't properly instructed you, or get your money back from that local simcard which you have not been using?

Reageer