Beantwoord

4G slower than before since switching to Go subscription

• 14 maart 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 142 Bekeken

Hi guys,
I have recently switched to a Go Next subscription, coming from a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription.
I am wondering if the 4G connection is supposed to be slower with this new subscription. I noticed that the connection was slower than usual therefore I run a speed test and indeed the max speeds upload and download is around 20 Mb (even less) while before, with the old contract, it was around 80 Mb.
Could you please advise?

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Tabali 15 maart 2017, 15:25

Welcome to the T-Mobile forum and thank you for your post.

This is very strange! It shouldn't be like this. Especially because of the fact that your

new subscription has a maximum download speed of 300 Mbps.

I have checked your profile and I have noticed that you have the right profile and you should be able to experience much more. I am wondering if you experience this issue on several locations or only at one location?

I would like to ask you to perform some tests on two or three different locations. This should clear the issue. I have a feeling this issue is location related and I don't think this issue relates to your new subscription.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +2
Welcome to the T-Mobile forum and thank you for your post.

This is very strange! It shouldn't be like this. Especially because of the fact that your
new subscription has a maximum download speed of 300 Mbps.

I have checked your profile and I have noticed that you have the right profile and you should be able to experience much more. I am wondering if you experience this issue on several locations or only at one location?

I would like to ask you to perform some tests on two or three different locations. This should clear the issue. I have a feeling this issue is location related and I don't think this issue relates to your new subscription.

Reageer