Can't connect

• 25 juni 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 124 Bekeken

Limburg, Meijel, can’t connect to T-mobile network at all. Started to happen yesterday.

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hi @Piotr S., sorry to hear that, have you tried the exact steps as described in the link in my previous post? This should reset your media convertor and modem and get you back online!

Hi @Piotr S., sorry to hear that, have you tried the exact steps as described in the link in my previous post? This should reset your media convertor and modem and get you back online!

Ahj it’s not about Internet at home. I cannot connect to mobile network at all since yesterday. Never in 4 years being at T-Mobile I have had a problem, but this year, it started to happen. Changed phones, sim cards and it still happens. Don’t know why it happens.

Reputatie 6
Badge +5

Hi @Piotr S. 

I’m happy to help! :smile: Are you experiencing this at a specific location or at multiple locations? At the moment we are improving our network, it could be that there is work going on right now. So, when you experience this at one specific location, you can fill in the zip code on our "dekkingskaart" and check if there is any work going on here. If this is not the case, could you test your SIM card in another device? This way we can check whether the problem is on the SIM card or not. Please let me know, so we can solve this together!

Reageer