Beantwoord

My T-mobile cannot connect

• 14 maart 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 43 Bekeken

Hi i have problem with my t mobile, i brought tab bundle from Tmobile with 097 number, the i cannot use this number for my social media. next i brought phone bundle. and i put my 097 number in my new phone but now i cannot use my 097 number, whenever i try to connect the internet they said that my umber is not recognized. what shoul i do

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 16 maart 2021, 14:42

Hi @mrymjameela 

Can you please reset your APN settings? On this page you can find the instructions to reset the settings. Please let me know if it works!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @mrymjameela 

I checked if you have a barring (if internet is blocked) and that is not the case. In which device is your simcard installed? A 097 number is meant for a tablet. Is the internet switched on on your tablet device? Please let me know which device you are using and can you provide us with a screenshot of your settings?

We will help you further!

Im using in tablet and still not connect. I have try my tablet with another simcard and is connect. I also try to move my simcard to my t mobile phone and is not connect

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @mrymjameela 

Can you please reset your APN settings? On this page you can find the instructions to reset the settings. Please let me know if it works!

Reageer