Beantwoord

No network abroad

• 23 december 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

Dear Sirs,

Can you please help me I do not have network neither data outside The Netherlands. I’m in Belgium right now, should I inform you every time that I travel outside The Netherlands? 
Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Seccie 23 december 2019, 21:42

Hey @Keyla AZ,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. Please log in to your My T-Mobile to see if internet abroad is blocked, you can unblock yourself at the settings section.

You should also check this website to find the operators that should be available in Belgium.
Can you manually select a provider, and see if you can connect to their network?

If nothing helps please check if all your T-Mobile bills are paid, if not you’ll get a temporary blockage. We are looking forward to your response. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +10

Hey @Keyla AZ,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums. Please log in to your My T-Mobile to see if internet abroad is blocked, you can unblock yourself at the settings section.

You should also check this website to find the operators that should be available in Belgium.
Can you manually select a provider, and see if you can connect to their network?

If nothing helps please check if all your T-Mobile bills are paid, if not you’ll get a temporary blockage. We are looking forward to your response. 

Thank you @Seccie!!! I just noticed that could be an issue with my automatic debit.

Reputatie 6
Badge +10

Hey @Keyla AZ,

Thanks for getting back to me. Via this link you can directly pay your (current) bill(s). 
Pay your outstanding invoice directly online via iDeal.

Do you have a blockage? Then it will automatically be canceled after 1 hour after your payment. 

Happy Holidays and all the best to you in the year to come!:fireworks: ​​​​​​​

Reageer