Beantwoord

Sms configuration after changing operator

• 4 maart 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Hello, I just passed to tmobile from Vodafone with my Note4 bought through Vodafone. In this moment I can call/use internet/receive sms BUT NOT send sms. Is there any configuration to be changed from Vodafone to Tmobile? Thanks for any help.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 4 maart 2017, 16:50

Hi StefanoP,

Welcome to T-Mobile! 😃 Did you already get all your extra benefits as a T-Mobile customer, such as Samen and Extra? These are quite handy and completely free of charge!

I have checked your account, to see if there is perhaps a barring of some sort, but there's not. Do you have the right number for the SMS-central? This can be adjusted in the settings of your texts and the number should be +316 2400 0000. Have you tried different numbers as a test? Can you test your sim card in another device, to see if it works then?

Hopefully this fixes your issue! Keep us posted! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi StefanoP,

Welcome to T-Mobile! 😃 Did you already get all your extra benefits as a T-Mobile customer, such as Samen and Extra? These are quite handy and completely free of charge!

I have checked your account, to see if there is perhaps a barring of some sort, but there's not. Do you have the right number for the SMS-central? This can be adjusted in the settings of your texts and the number should be +316 2400 0000. Have you tried different numbers as a test? Can you test your sim card in another device, to see if it works then?

Hopefully this fixes your issue! Keep us posted! 🙂
Hi David,
the number you gave me was already in my setting. However I put another random number, reboot the phone and then put back the +31624... and now the problem seems solved...mistery of android.

Thank you for your timing and help.
Have a nice weekend
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Stefano,

Good to know, glad it worked out! 🙂

Reageer