Beantwoord

Super slow mobile upload

• 26 augustus 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 152 Bekeken

Hi All,

I have unlimited 5G mobile data and am using a Samsung S20. Multiple times a day the internet will just stop and other times it slows to a grinding halt. Webpages won’t load. Video calls aren’t possible which makes home office during corona times impossible.

I’ve tried the usual suspects to fix it - turning data on and off again, restarting the phone, etc. - and today I did a factory reset on the phone, to no avail. The download speed is usually over 50Mbps but the upload speed is super slow. I called T-Mobile and they said that they can’t see a problem so I’m looking for any other ideas to fix the issue.

Thanks in advance 

Jeremy

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 26 augustus 2020, 22:39

Not to bad at all. When you are at a different spot your experiences will be different again. They are busy rolling out the 5g network till the end of the year. 5g will bring high speeds after the new high freqeuency auction in 2022.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

Not to bad at all. When you are at a different spot your experiences will be different again. They are busy rolling out the 5g network till the end of the year. 5g will bring high speeds after the new high freqeuency auction in 2022.

Reageer