Vraag

Why is my mobile internet so slow?

• 31 juli 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 168 Bekeken

Hi, 

I've subscribed the unlimited internet service, 36 euros/month. But I found this service is not quite stable. Sometimes the internet is so slow that I can not watch youtube with the lowest quality. I have to wait for the buffering for a long time. Such bad experience happens frequently. I checked my daily limit and I am far from my 5Gb daily limit. It is my first week using the plan and I am deeply disappointed. I hope T-Mobile can make it up.

I don't know what to do with such bad network. I don't want to suffer from it for the following 12 months.

Regards,
Adriano Fonseca

8 reacties

I received my sim card last week. So obviously is not a SIM card issue.

I installed speed test in my phone check how ridiculous slow this is…

And as you can see I didn't achieved my daily limit (most of it was testing speed today).

The advertisement said the best/fast internet in the Netherlands I am wondering how the worst would look like...

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hello @afonseca 

I would advice you to use the 4G network for now if it is faster. 5G is not yet at it's best.

There's no doubt that T-Mobile is very fast and reliable but 5G is still in it's beginning face.

@Waqqas so I did the results are pretty much the same (I restarted my cellphone after moving to 4G)

I hope you folks can do something about. I never saw numbers like this not even with my old provider using 3G.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@afonseca

That doesn't look great.

I think there could be an issue with a local cell tower or maybe your simcard.

When moving to other locations do you have the same results or only at the location you are at now?

Please have a look on this website, you can make a complain there also.

https://www.t-mobile.nl/mobiel/netwerk/dekking

Also try using a different phone with your T-Mobile simcard to see if it could be a problem with your phone or sim.

Reageer