Relocated out of NL; cancel contract

• 21 juli 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 43 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hey all,

A month ago, my family and I relocated from NL to Berlin. I want to cancel my mobilecontract but the automated voice center is too difficult for me (ik spreek een beetje nederlands XD).

Can you please help me cancel my subscription?

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @makism 

If you have a German T-Mobile subscription for mobile than your contract with T-Mobile NL can be canceled for free.

If you don't have a German T-Mobile subscription than you will pay €13,50 x the remaining months of your contract period and the remaining costs for the mobile if you have a phone aswell.

If you are out of your contract period than you'll only pay for the final invoice, there will be a one month cancellation period.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @makism 

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. 

If you don’t have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany then you can choose to buy off your contract as @Waqqas mentioned. If you would like my assistance please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth-date and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Hi @makism 

I would like to help you further. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. 

If you don’t have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany then you can choose to buy off your contract as @Waqqas mentioned. If you would like my assistance please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth-date and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN.

Looking forward to your reply. 

Thank you for your reply; I’ve sent you the details

Reageer