Can't use My T-Mobile app

• 22 January 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 23 Bekeken

Soo my problem is im from Poland i was in shop today in Doetinchem also I recommend the asian man who served me, ive had a problem with my internet by the way, when i came back to my home i wanted to log in to My T-mobile app but its said that my number is not from t-mobile or something like that, i tried all day long i bought 10 gb every day abonament, i dont know what to do. Can u please help me? I re-install the app it didnt work too i reseted my phone didnt gave me anything, maybe i do something wrong? I dont understand the My T-Mobile app becouse its in Dutch.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @AlanNL2023 

I would like to look into this. Were you able to log into My T-Mobile before? is your My T-Mobile app updated to the latest version? Do you also experience issues of you log into the webversion of My T-Mobile? Can you also send me a private message by clicking on my name and include your 06-number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN? I need these details to verify your account and I can also check if there are any issues on our side. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Reageer