Beantwoord

How to cancel my phone number

• 27 May 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

Hello,

I’m leaving the Netherlands and I would like to cancel my phone number. Could anybody help me with this? Many thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 27 May 2023, 14:13

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Hongchao , here you can find the possibilities to cancel a subscription.  (Use Google translate). 

The easiest way for you would be to do this online via your my-tmobile portal.

Hi @Hongchao , here you can find the possibilities to cancel a subscription.  (Use Google translate). 

Thank you Eric! I’m not in the Netherlands right now and I can’t get the online cancellation form. Could you help me with this?

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

No, i can not. I am just another customer.  But the online settings can be accessed from all over the world. Otherwise, make sure you have filled in the details in your forum profile. Than a moderator can take a look next week.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @Hongchao 

I can help you with your request. Is your contract term over or would you like to buy off your contract? If you can send me a private message with your 06-number, name, birth-date, address and the last 4 numbers of your IBAN i will be able to check if I can file a cancellation request for you. Please keep in mind there is a one month cancellation period which means your contract will be terminated a month later. 

Looking forward to your message!

Reageer