Beantwoord

Cannot enter DOB to register the address

I want to register my address for the t-mobile account, but when I try to do that, the site will not allow me to enter my date of birth. I cant manually enter it either. I have to select from the calendar given. when I do, I get an error message saying, 'Please enter upto 10 characters'.

I don't understand how I can do that when the system is giving the calendar to select from.

Please help?
icon

Beste antwoord door David 10 augustus 2017, 17:01

Hi Raneesha,

Good question! What browser are you using to provide your date of birth? Could you try another browser, just to be sure?

If it doesn't work, could you share your date of birth in this topic? Then we can adjust this! If you don't feel that comfortable with leaving your date of birth here, send me a private message, then I'll fix it for you! :)

Let us know if you were able to get it done! Otherwise we're happy to help!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Raneesha,

Good question! What browser are you using to provide your date of birth? Could you try another browser, just to be sure?

If it doesn't work, could you share your date of birth in this topic? Then we can adjust this! If you don't feel that comfortable with leaving your date of birth here, send me a private message, then I'll fix it for you! :)

Let us know if you were able to get it done! Otherwise we're happy to help!
Thank you, David.
It worked!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Marvelous, good to hear! 😃

Reageer