Beantwoord

Change Language in T-mobile

How can I change language to English in T-mobile website?
Is it possible to receive sms from T-Mobile in English?
Thank you!
icon

Beste antwoord door DavidK 25 juni 2015, 09:57

Hi Langiulli,

Unfortunately I have to make my apologies. The answers from Bella21 and Bram are only available for the language settings in your Voicemail. The text messages cannot be adjusted to English, I am very sorry for this miscommunication.

If we can help you with anything else, be it a question or a translation, feel free to ask!

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

If you look through the Internet in your 'my t mobile ' and then ' Settings and Data' button , you can choose below to receive SMS in English

Good luck
Reputatie 4
Hey Langiulli,

Sadly there is no option to watch our site in the English language. It is however possible to receive the sms in English. This is wonderfully explained by Bella21. 🙂
Ok thank you!
It would be useful to watch your website also in English, due to the great amount of expats in the Netherlands! 😉
Reputatie 4
Hai Langiulli,

Thanks for the feedback! Right now it is not possible but i make sure your feedback get's delivered to our webdesign department.
Hi Bram, I keep receiving sms in Dutch. I still don't manage to change the settings and wince the website is in Dutch, maybe I did the wrong settings... Can you help me, please?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Langiulli,

Unfortunately I have to make my apologies. The answers from Bella21 and Bram are only available for the language settings in your Voicemail. The text messages cannot be adjusted to English, I am very sorry for this miscommunication.

If we can help you with anything else, be it a question or a translation, feel free to ask!
Dear T-Mobile,

How can I change settings of my mobile app into English? I am pretty sure that I selected English during the setting up of the application but it ended up in Dutch. I tired to go via many options but can't see anywhere a possibility of changing my app into English. I must admit that it's a pain for me.

Thank you in advance for your help in solving this issue.

Cheers.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Gotlib,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community!

Thank you for asking your question on our platform. I am sorry to inform that it's (currently) not possible to change the language settings of the T-Mobile app. It is a very good suggestion though and we will definitely take it into consideration.

I am also sorry for the inconvenience. I can understand you would prefer a language of your own preference.

If you have any other questions, please let me know! 🙂
Hi, is there any chance to send me email or SMA in English? I can't understand nothing..promotions, bundle, loyalty programs...no idea of what you are sending to me. Very bad service. You are in the communication business and you have a big communication problem. In the 2016, everybody, in every industry, must have an option for a second language. Not even your website..I'm surprise.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Stebena,

Welcome to the T-Mobile Community.

At the moment the only information that is available in English is the information about ordering and deliveries. I understand this is very inconvenient especially if you don't understand Dutch. I will definitely share this feedback with our content writers!

Do you have any specific questions about your bundles or promotions? I see you have a Stel Samen & Stel Bij subscription which means you can adjust your bundles once a month. With this subscription you can call up to 120 min in/from the EU. You can also use 100MB from your data bundle in the EU. Very convenient when you are abroad. With the loyalty program you receive T-Mobile Extra points for every euro on your bill. With these points you can purchase for example products on our catalog.

I hope I have answered some of your questions. If you have any questions further please let me know. And once again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi again,

Any updates about having the option to choose the English language for the app or site? This only Dutch version is frustrating TBH 😞
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hi Charbel,

Yes we have, it's actually possible for a while already to change the language in de My T-Mobile app to English. Yay! :D

You can do this by opening te app > "Meer" > Scroll down to "App instellingen" > "Taal" > Choose "English".

Hopefully this will help! If you ever have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask them right here in this Community because we are always ready to help you in English. 🙂

Reageer