Beantwoord

English version of the T-Mobile app

Will there ever be an English version of the app?
icon

Beste antwoord door David 17 februari 2018, 12:35

Even though this topic has been closed we've noticed that this has been the most Googled topic regarding this question, so a quick update!

The website is still only available in Dutch, but the My T-Mobile App can be switched to English! 🙂 Go to the My T-Mobile App and open the menu (3 horizontal stripes) and go to 'App instellingen'. Here you click on 'Taal' and press 'Engels'. Your app is now fully English!

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +17
Hello and welcome to the T-Mobile forums,

I'm pretty sure that that's on the roadmap, although I have no idea when the dev team will implement it. I hope it will be soon, because there are a lot of foreigner coming to the Netherlands.

Regards,
Hope there's one soon! It takes a bit of guesswork to understand how the app works at the moment.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Cone,

As of right now, I can't say that an English version of the My T-Mobile app will be presented within the nearby future. Perhaps in the long term this will be added, but at the moment we only have the Dutch version.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us! The My T-Mobile might only be in Dutch, our team is multilingual! 😉
Hi,
Why on iTunes Store it's written that T-Mobile app is in Dutch and English languages? This is not true..
https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/my-t-mobile/id484504034?l=en&mt=8
Reputatie 6
Badge +16
Hello Ligeia,

Hmm that's strange. That information is incorrect and should be edited. Thank you for your message. I will contact the department that can change the description.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!
Please launch a new update with a setting to change the language to English like 9292, ns.nl & other big Dutch app.

It will help us expats but help t-mobile to house more expats and foreigners and bag extra profits.

Please do it ASAP.... don't make excuses..... because it's not impossible to add it ok the next update.
Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hi Malcolm1on1,

It is not allowed to place your question in multiple topics. You will get a response to your question in the other topic.

This topic is closed.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Even though this topic has been closed we've noticed that this has been the most Googled topic regarding this question, so a quick update!

The website is still only available in Dutch, but the My T-Mobile App can be switched to English! 🙂 Go to the My T-Mobile App and open the menu (3 horizontal stripes) and go to 'App instellingen'. Here you click on 'Taal' and press 'Engels'. Your app is now fully English!