Beantwoord

I can't see the minutes of my bundle in My T-Mobile

• 8 februari 2016
  • 11 reacties
  • 346 Bekeken

Hi,

I went for 120 minutes bundle for NL and EU, but I can't see that in the My T-Mobile website and app. I only see data usage and extra costs, see screenshot . How can see my minutes balance ?
Also is my bundle includes sms ?
Is the Switzerland considered in the EU for my bundle ?

Thanks a lot
icon

Beste antwoord door David 9 februari 2016, 12:59

Hi Omar,

What a peculiar problem! :S

It's quite possible that your registration wasn't completed yet, when you posted this message. I've just checked through Chrome and I see your minutes and no other costs, so I reckon it didn't show, because you were just too darn quick! ;)

Can you check if you see it all correctly now as well?
Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Go to learn more about your usage and then click on.specifications
Same thing, I have already tried that
Click on : view specification
Still it's not showing any minutes of the bundle, it keeps showing cost outside the bundle.
Basically i want to know how many minutes are left in my bundle and i can't see that
Ehm than i dint know it sorry
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Omar,

What a peculiar problem! :S

It's quite possible that your registration wasn't completed yet, when you posted this message. I've just checked through Chrome and I see your minutes and no other costs, so I reckon it didn't show, because you were just too darn quick! ;)

Can you check if you see it all correctly now as well?
Hey David,

It's working now, other costs are now switched to minutes used which is what I expect.
Thank you for checking!!
Another question if I may please: what's the cost for sms to NL cell phones, EU zone and Tunisia ?
And I guess Switzerland is considered in EU for my 120 minutes bundle for EU and NL right?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Omar,

Thank you for your reply. Luckily everything is working now! :8

You are currently using our Stel Samen & Stel Bij priceplan which means you have an unlimited SMS bundle and you can send free SMS to and from EU zone countries including Zwitserland. If you send an SMS to a Tunisian number it will cost you €0,23 per SMS. You can check out our price list on this page.

If you have any questions further, please let me know Omar. 🙂
Hi Hajer,

Much appreciated for your reply.
Last question please: Tunisia is considered in Zone 3 right ? so a minute call will be charged for 1.27euro!

Thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Omar,

Yes, that is correct. Tunisia is Zone 3 and therefore you are charged €1,27 per minute.

Let me know if you have more questions. 😳
I'm good. Thanks a lot.

Reageer