Beantwoord

Je mobiele nummer is (nog) niet bekend in het systeem. Dit kan zijn omdat je contract nog niet actief is of pas vandaag geactiveerd wordt. Probeer het later nog eens.

• 29 mei 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 1734 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties
Hello!

I started a go sim only subscription one week ago and I cannot use the T-mobile app, also my internet connection does not work properly. When trying to register my number with the T-mobile app I get this error message: "Je mobiele nummer is (nog) niet bekend in het systeem. Dit kan zijn omdat je contract nog niet actief is of pas vandaag geactiveerd wordt. Probeer het later nog eens."

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

Cheers!
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 29 mei 2019, 16:17

Hi Srnmd,

I would love to help! I see you have an active number and subscription . You say your internet doesn't work properly, in what way do you mean? I can see you have used data. Do you experience slow internet? If so, do you experience that everywhere or on a specific location? What device do you use? Do you have good service?

I see you do have a My T-Mobile account. Do you only experience issues with the app or also the desktop version? Did you delete and reinstalled the app? I can also try to delete your My T-Mobile account so you can create a new one. This happens to solve the issue most of the time.

Looking forward to your reply!
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Srnmd,

Can you send me a private message with the corresponding name, adress, birth date, phone number and the last 4 digits of the IBAN-number? With this information I'm allowed to look into this and hopefully solve this problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Srnmd,

I would've loved to give you good news but I'm so sorry to say that it's still work in progress. Are you also still having trouble with using the T-Mobile network?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Srnmd,

I would love to help! I see you have an active number and subscription . You say your internet doesn't work properly, in what way do you mean? I can see you have used data. Do you experience slow internet? If so, do you experience that everywhere or on a specific location? What device do you use? Do you have good service?

I see you do have a My T-Mobile account. Do you only experience issues with the app or also the desktop version? Did you delete and reinstalled the app? I can also try to delete your My T-Mobile account so you can create a new one. This happens to solve the issue most of the time.

Looking forward to your reply!
Hello! This is another number from which I logged in on this forum, as it was impossible in any other way.
The number which I am having problems is: 06[Deleted by moderator. Don't post personal info!]
Hello!

Any news on when this problem might get fixed? It's almost three weeks already and still cannot activate my number.

Thank you in advance!
Hello!

Since three weeks have passed already and the problem is not fixed, I would like to ask you to cancel this subscription.

Thank you in advance!

Regards.

Reageer