Beantwoord

Language setting My T-Mobile App

• 2 februari 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 2259 Bekeken

Is the T-Mobile app (iOS version) available in English? I downloaded the app from App Store Netherlands. So the language in the app is dutch.
icon

Beste antwoord door Skyrider 2 februari 2017, 10:35

Hey nayak.

I'm afraid that only Dutch is currently available in the T-Mobile App. I saw on multiple topics that they've forwarded the suggestions made by other people to include multiple languages into the app, but thus far I've never seen the ability to do so.

I apologize though, and I do understand the need for other languages. Maybe T-Mobile should release a platform so other people can make free translation contributions towards the app.

Kind Regards,
Skyrider
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 4
Badge +9
Hey nayak.

I'm afraid that only Dutch is currently available in the T-Mobile App. I saw on multiple topics that they've forwarded the suggestions made by other people to include multiple languages into the app, but thus far I've never seen the ability to do so.

I apologize though, and I do understand the need for other languages. Maybe T-Mobile should release a platform so other people can make free translation contributions towards the app.

Kind Regards,
Skyrider

Reageer