Beantwoord

Data and Service Abroad

• 15 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 289 Bekeken

Hello,

My family and I (4 lines) have the unlimited plan that includes  the 14GB of data while in the EU, however it is not working in Germany. I have heard that there is a 2 month blockage and was wondering if you can remove it so that we can use our data. I have paid extra for this plan and really hope it can be solved quite soon as we travel to Prague on Saturday. Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 15 oktober 2019, 14:31

Hallo@ClintB 

That's not always the case because i have an unlimited plan too and it worked fine for me when I went abroad for the first time.

When you go abroad for the first time most times you need to select a network over there manually and restart your device.

In you my T-mobile app you can check if there are any blocks, if you face any trouble don't hesitate and let us know!

PS there are no standard blocks but let us know if you face problems.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6
Badge +4

Hallo@ClintB 

That's not always the case because i have an unlimited plan too and it worked fine for me when I went abroad for the first time.

When you go abroad for the first time most times you need to select a network over there manually and restart your device.

In you my T-mobile app you can check if there are any blocks, if you face any trouble don't hesitate and let us know!

PS there are no standard blocks but let us know if you face problems.

Reageer