Beantwoord

Mobile data suddenly stopped working in the middle of Amsterdam

• 7 maart 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 389 Bekeken

Today mobile data stopped working in the middle of Amsterdam. The error said that it was blocked or limited. As a consequence I could not make my appointment and lost a day's salary.

I used to rely on T-mobile but my confidence is badly shaken.
icon

Beste antwoord door Aelonius 8 maart 2019, 02:21

Hi there @Karlwag

I understand that it is frustrating to lose a day worth of salary. Perhaps I can help you a little along the way by posing a few suggestions that commonly can cause such a problem. Before I do, however, is your internet back right now or do you still have zero connectivity?

One of the more common reasons for an issue like yours relates to your usage and bundle limits. Could you double-check if you have data remaining in your My T-Mobile > Verbruikstatus? T-Mobile stops the connection immediately when you run out of data, unless you activated "slow internet" ahead of time.

Another common reason could be that you have a missed payment that has been unpaid for too long of a time. As I am simply a customer, I do not know if this applies to you right now. Should you exceed the bill date by a significant time, you may experience a restriction in service after multiple reminders for the in voices. You can check if this is the case by heading to your My T-Mobile > Facturen to see if any of the invoices appear as "unpaid". These are usually denoted with a red text rather than a green one.

While the above might be reasons, keep in mind that even though T-Mobile has the best network in the Netherlands, it still revolves around technology that can potentially experience an error in service. T-Mobile works hard to minimize those chances, and for the most part it goes very well, but it is impossible to guarantee 100% uptime.

I hope this helps you along a little, but if it does not, feel free to let us know here and you'll get the help needed to resolve this issue.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +1
Hi there @Karlwag

I understand that it is frustrating to lose a day worth of salary. Perhaps I can help you a little along the way by posing a few suggestions that commonly can cause such a problem. Before I do, however, is your internet back right now or do you still have zero connectivity?

One of the more common reasons for an issue like yours relates to your usage and bundle limits. Could you double-check if you have data remaining in your My T-Mobile > Verbruikstatus? T-Mobile stops the connection immediately when you run out of data, unless you activated "slow internet" ahead of time.

Another common reason could be that you have a missed payment that has been unpaid for too long of a time. As I am simply a customer, I do not know if this applies to you right now. Should you exceed the bill date by a significant time, you may experience a restriction in service after multiple reminders for the in voices. You can check if this is the case by heading to your My T-Mobile > Facturen to see if any of the invoices appear as "unpaid". These are usually denoted with a red text rather than a green one.

While the above might be reasons, keep in mind that even though T-Mobile has the best network in the Netherlands, it still revolves around technology that can potentially experience an error in service. T-Mobile works hard to minimize those chances, and for the most part it goes very well, but it is impossible to guarantee 100% uptime.

I hope this helps you along a little, but if it does not, feel free to let us know here and you'll get the help needed to resolve this issue.
Reputatie 4
Badge +3
Hi @Karlwag,

Do you have a T-Mobile Go Unlimited plan?
If so, could it be that you have reached your daily 5GB?

Looking forward hearing from you!

With regards,

Jeffrey

Reageer